Monday, July 26, 2010

Eating Habits

Carter never ceases to amaze me with his unusual eating patterns. A few days ago, he had a delicious breakfast of a pickle spear and a fruit roll-up. Today he ate two whole bananas. Neither sounds particularly appealing to me but hey, whatever floats his boat I guess. I try to get both of my kids to eat healthy balanced meals, but a lot of times that all goes out the window and I'm just happy that they are eating SOMETHING.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

UMMMM...Think I may have to try the pickle speak and fruit roll up tomorrow for breakfast; it surely would wake me up! He will be an adventurous eater, which is a good thing. Nani

Trisha said...

Encouraging to hear I am not the only one with a picky toddler! :) I am lucky if Sam eats anything for dinner most nights! This will pass, right?!

Mike&Kristy said...

Shell, you know I am in the same boat! Reed won't eat most fruits and like no veggies. Sigh. His diet consists of carbs (although I do give him whole wheat stuff), protein and dairy. He was a great eater until he was 18 months old and suddenly developed an opinion:( I hope it reverts back soon.

mama k said...

I once heard that it's more important to look at what they eat in a week instead of just one day or meal. If that makes you feel any better. :)