Thursday, July 29, 2010

Punch Buggy

Carter has a darn good memory...it is really almost scary the tiny details he can remember for months and months. I hoped this might have manifested into some amazing talent like being about to recite the alphabet backwards, or count to 100, or write his name before age 3. But no, not so fortunate. Instead he is able to recognize Volkswagon Beetles as we drive down the road at 60 mph and will scream out "Punch Buggy" from his car seat. I was shocked the first time he did it a month or so ago, and thought it was just a fluke or that he was just calling some other car a punch buggy. But sure enough, I saw the bright yellow Beetle he was referring to. Yesterday during our travels he saw two different punch buggies and quickly brought them to our attention. What a funny little guy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I take it Carter does not know the second step where you turn to the guy next to you in the car and punch him in the arm??? That would be Reese...that might be a problem...So, don't tell him and let's hope no one does:)
Nani