Reese decided today that she would start high-fiving people. I guess we aren't doing the cute bye-bye wave in this house. My friend stopped by this morning and when she said bye to Reese, instead of waving Reese gave her a high-five. She gave Carter and Dada high fives tonight when they said goodnight to her at bedtime too. I think she might just be a little tomboy despite my desperate attempts to keep her away from trucks and tools and all things BOY. She is already scaling our "mountain" in the backyard. Nothing "sugar and spice and everything nice" about this chicky.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
High Five
Reese decided today that she would start high-fiving people. I guess we aren't doing the cute bye-bye wave in this house. My friend stopped by this morning and when she said bye to Reese, instead of waving Reese gave her a high-five. She gave Carter and Dada high fives tonight when they said goodnight to her at bedtime too. I think she might just be a little tomboy despite my desperate attempts to keep her away from trucks and tools and all things BOY. She is already scaling our "mountain" in the backyard. Nothing "sugar and spice and everything nice" about this chicky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think she will be an athlete like her mama. :)
Nothing wrong with an adorable little tomboy. Carter and Derrick will love it and with your interest in physical activities, I suspect you will as well:) So flat and bye-bye are boring:) Love the pictures; you are doing a great job with your photography. Nice subjects to work with:) Nani
Post a Comment